Tuesday 5 May 2009

Creative Inspirations challenge 6

I actually had some time to make a few cards today so here they are. This is my entry for challenge 6 at Creative Inpirations http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/ The image has been coloured in with my Prismas, I have ordered some promarkers to see what the fuss is all about but they haven't arrived yet but it will be good to have a play with them when they arrive. The backing paper is from Crafts Too. Sentiment is a stamp from Cuddly Buddly, I have used Papermania brads and flowers from this months Docrafts goody bag and large flower on right hand side is a cuttlebug die and cuttlebug fancy corner die also used on left hand side of image. I think these colours went really well together.
Thanks for looking Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment