Thursday 16 April 2009

CSSR Challenge

Well here is my entry for this weeks CSSR challenge - to keep in shape, so if you use a square card, image needs to be square, sentiment needs to be square, embellishments need to be square etc http://www.clarecurdsignaturerange.blogspot.com/
I have made a square card , used CSSR backing paper which looks like squares, image is a clear stamp from CSSR range, I have not coloured it in as I wanted to just keep everything black and white. Small sentiment squares cut using my nesties added number 21 as I thought this would make a nice 21st card, 3 square clear gems have been coloured with my black peel off pen.
I have added a ribbon bow although I know the shape is not square the pattern is gingham which are black and white squares so hope I get away with that embellishment, just thought the bow finished the card off nicely. Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment